A TOUR OF AFRICA IN 55 WEEKS
Dernière mise à jour : 15 nov. 2019
For the 10th year of The African Dream, our call for artistic projects 2019/2020 (The AFRO PEPITES SHOW) will be exceptional!
In addition to its annual call for digital artistic projects (from 01/07/19 to 15/12/20), The African Dream is launching a tour of Africa in 55 weeks!
| MAIN GOALS | - Foster international cultural exchanges
- Encourage travels
- Make the ethics of "The African Dream" alive
| STEPS | - Presentation folder (Completed)
- Search for Sponsors & Partners (In progress)
- Organization (In progress)
- Departure scheduled for January 2020,
| WHAT WE NEED IN EACH COUNTRY |
- A local coordinator
- Sponsors with a Pan-African and/or inter/national focus (agri-food, telephony, banking, tourism agency, industry...)
- Public funds (Culture, Tourism, Education, History, Peace)
- One or several reception rooms for three days (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday).
- Inform the (inter)national and local media, cultural institutions, networks of artists, of historians and students in computing and in management who could wish to do an internship with an artist.
- An historian who will tell the history of the country (1-hour video)
- A Hotel Partner to host two persons (from Monday/Tuesday until Sunday)
- A local transporter for two persons (from Monday/Tuesday until Sunday)
- A one-day touristic visit (on Saturday)
- Two entry visas
| SPONSORS, PARTNERS, CONTACT US | email@example.com
To be continued...
The African Dream team